I own the content on this website and it is copyrighted in my name. In order to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights I have set forth the following permissions.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Jeannine K. Brown. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.jeanninekbrownonline.com” Written Permission Required
Written Permission Required
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Print off my posts and photocopy more than 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Extract and re-post of more than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- To distribute in print or electronic form eBooks to groups larger than 10 and to make avaialbe for commericial purposes.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting and Translation Rights.
- I do not permit the re-posting of my posts or ebooks in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages, as I am unable to expand the resources to validate the quality of the work.
In order to receive my consideration for the above request, please contact my office via Email.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation with the permission listed above.